Wednesday 4 September 2013

Wish List!

As Autumn approaches it brings with it the cold weather (colder than usual) so all the jumpers and coats are starting to creep their way into the shops now, replacing all of the lovely Summer dresses and bikinis! So I've created a wish list! Now, just to warn you for future wish list reference, I adore River Island and Topshop so most things WILL be from there.
♡ 1. Quilted Dog Sweat - Topshop £35; As I said, all of the jumpers are coming out now, and I love this Topshop dog print one, it's just so cute!

♡ 2. Marble Tunic Dress - Topshop £40; Okay, this isn't exactly 'Autumn' but I just love tunics and this one is so beautiful I just had to put it up there, plus you don't wear jumpers on nights out! And I really adore this tunic for a nice, casual, comfy night out dress.
♡ 3. Chain Flower Necklace - Topshop £22.50; Big necklaces are so in and I absolutely ADORE them. I literally have so many and Topshop is my favourite place to buy them! Even though they are pretty pricy for a high street brand. I just love this one gives an Autumn feel with all of its colours! 
♡ 4. Selma Top-Zip Satchel - Michael Kors $358; Right, this bag is from America because Selfridges don't sell it yet so I probably won't ever get it (not to mention the price!) but I just love the colour, and I love satchel bags.
♡ 5. Black Leopard Print Devore Kimono - River Island £50; Oh my god! I love kimono's so much! I'm yet to even buy one in fact, but this one is at the top of my kimono wish list! I adore the tassels
  the style, and leopard is so in right now, I just love it. I actually work in River Island so I may actually buy this next week!
♡ 6. Black Oriental Print Pencil Skirt - River Island £20; Another piece of trending clothing I adore are pencil skirts! They actually go with anything and you can wear them anywhere  Dress them up, dress them down, you'll still feel like a million bucks. I especially love this River Island skirt because I just love the pattern; I adore oriental patterns, I just love the bright, bold colours, and not to mention the cheap as chips price!
♡ 7. Grey Shearling Panel Waterfall Biker Jacket - River Island £70; Now, I absolutely hate jackets and coats. I've always been a firm believer that coats add 10 pounds to my size, so I've always just the cold weather! But I saw this jacket and fell in love! I already own a waterfall jacket, and it's black and leather and it's the first jacket I've ever owned and actually worn! But I love this one, I just love the fur lining and the unfastened design is my favourite feature on the waterfall jackets. I need this jacket for the Autumn! 

Thanks for reading!
Couture Doll xo

No comments:

Post a Comment