Friday 6 September 2013

Bella Thorne Attends Tadashi Shoji Spring Show

Can we just stop and think for a second about the fact that the incredibly beautiful Bella Thorne is only 15 years old?! 15! She's 4 years younger than me and she looks as fabulous as this! She never fails to amaze me.
Here she is attending the Tadashi Shoji Spring collection show at New York Fashion Week (don't you just wish you were her?). I absolutely fell in love with this outfit as soon as I saw it, she makes anything look flawless. As I've mentioned in previous posts, I love pencil skirts and crop tops but this is a whole new level of pencil skirt and crop top ensemble! I love the white patterned skirt, I love the sheer white crop top, I just love it!
She then teams the outfit up with some (sky high!) wedges, I seriously hope she didn't have to walk very far in them! They make my feet hurt by just looking at them! To brighten up the whiteness of her outfit, she wore bright red lipstick and as usual, her strawberry blonde hair looked immaculate (serious hair envy going on here).
Bella, you look fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment