Wednesday 4 September 2013

Pixie Lott Does 60's!

Let me just start off by saying I ADORE Pixie Lott's style and I always have done, but this style I absolutely fell in love with! It's such a good 60's twist that suits her so well!
I absolutely adore this 60's style mandala print mini skirt! It's so chic and cute, and, you're not gonna believe this, it's only £28 from MotelRock.com! Bargain!! Also, someone really needs to find out and let me know where she got that beautiful block colour top! It's so gorgeous! I love how the skirt is the statement piece here, very nice! She tops the outfit off with Mary Jane style metallic footwear, which goes perfectly with the blue combo! Then as the final piece, she accessorized with a blue bucket bag and fun black bubble earrings! Perfect!You did well, Pixie!
Also, I love how she's channelling her inner Twiggy with the catflick eyeliner and smokey blue eyeshadow! 
Chic chic chic!!
Couture Doll xo

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is a bargain, she does have great style! nice to see that there is cheaper pieces incorporated into it though! nice post :)

    http://aloveaffairwith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete