Wednesday 4 September 2013

Products I'll Be Reviewing Soon!

So, these are just a few of the products I'm planning on buying pretty soon (in the next week or so) and reviewing for you all! 

 So I know this is completely old news, but I haven't even tried out these hair chalks yet! I've seen quite a few bloggers and people I know try them out, and they look fab! I'm not sure how they'd look on me but I quite like the idea of having colour in your hair that you can easily wash out! I'll be buying these from Topshop and they cost £7.50 for them both. I'll only be using the pink one though so I might have to search around for a cheaper alternative for just the pink!
Topshop Hair Chalk Duo In Pink And Green - £7.50
 I saw this mascara in Cosmopolitan and I'm in desperate need of a new one so I thought I may as well try out this Collection 2000's new 'Skyscraper' mascara, and at only £4.99 it's a steal!
Collection 2000 Skyscraper Mascara - £4.99
I can't even explain how long I've been needing a good, lasting lipstick for. I will be reviewing a lot of lipsticks because I'm forever buying them! I saw this advertised on my TV last night and I think it was Eva Longoria who wears this shade in the advert and I love it! It's so cute and girly!
♡ L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Privée in shade 'Hint of Pink' - £8.19


Now, I'm all for retouch powder that makes your skin seem better than it is, and I love Soap & Glory products (their concealers are life savers!) so I'll be buying this retouch powder and see how it goes! By using vision-tricking Super Blur technology and Camouflage 3D it promises to "perfect your skin, concealing a multitude of flaws in a single sweep" so I'm up for that! We'll wait and see shall we...♡ Soap & Glory Kickass Instant Retouch Pressed Powder - £12

I am so excited that Giorgio Armani have launched a new lipstick line! And in 36 different shades!! Like seriously Giorgio, give the other brands a chance! But anyway, I can't wait to buy this product and test it out! I love, love, love this shade it's so girly and pretty. I can't find a price anywhere right now, but it says on the website that it's $34 so I'm guessing that's around £21 or something which isn't really that bad at all! This is the shade that I want, although there is another shade I'd like to buy (but I an't buy both, I'm only a student!) and that's shade 504 'Flesh'. The one in the picture, which is the one I'll probably get, I'm not sure yet, is shade 300 'Pop'.
♡  Giorgio Armani Ecstasy CC Lipstick shade 300 'Pop' - $34 (£21?)

Thanks for reading!
Couture Doll xo

No comments:

Post a Comment