Thursday 5 September 2013

Lola Shoetique?!

I have recently discovered Lola Shoetique! It is an American shoe store which obviously you order your shoes from online and I think it costs around £30 for delivery, but the shoes are so worth it! Heres two pairs which I really want to buy!

 These heels I absolutely adore! They're so classy and chic and I love the white single strap on the front, as well at the ankle strap which adds sexiness to them. I think they'd be adorable with a classy dress for a dinner or a drinks.
Lola Shoetique Kate Black/White Heels - $28.00
Oh these shoes are so beautiful they make me wanna cry! I absolutely adore them! They are so sophisticated yet sexy at the same time, and they would so easily vamp up any outfit! I love the sideless effect on them! They're also available in blue, red and leopard print, but I'd go for black because every girl needs a good pair of black heels!
  Lola Shoetique Blurred Lines Black Heels $29.99

Couture Doll xo

1 comment:

  1. I love the second pair of heels!! I would definitely get those!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete