Friday 6 September 2013

Kelly Osbourne Arrives In Style For NYFW

Now, I've seen a lot of criticism surrounding these images of Kelly Osbourne arriving in New York for Fashion Week, but I couldn't disagree with them more!
She looks elegant, sophisticated and ready for Fashion Week!
 I think Kelly rocks this whole outfit (although I'm not sure on her hair). There's definitely a reason she was chosen to be a host on Fashion Police (my favourite show). I love the chic leather trimmed black shirt (love me some leather), paired up with a matching blazer and blue satin skirt. I just love the whole outfit! Although I don't think I would have matched it up with the silver glitter encrusted heels, I would have probably gone for some elegant, simple black heels, but this is her style and she rocks it all.
As for the negative comments regarding her outfit, I saw some people mention she shouldn't be wearing a skirt so short because of her 'tree trunk legs'. Excuse you! She looks fab! You go girl!
I also learnt recently that she is launching her own plus size range of clothes! She's an inspiration and shows that you don't have to be a size 6 to wear short skirts and look fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment