Wednesday 4 September 2013

Michael Kors Wishlist

I'm only a student so I can't afford Michael Kors things, but that doesn't stop me from visiting Selfridges webpage every day and checking for new stuff! My Michael Kors wish list is literally everything, but I've narrowed it to the few that I desire the most...
(Secretly hoping my boyfriend reads the blog and takes note)


First we have the Hamilton Logo Tote bag which costs £285. I adore this bag so much, I love tote bags and I just love love this bag! 
Second, is this iPhone 5 check-print case which costs £30 and I might actually buy this for myself as a treat! It's so pretty and I just love the silver Michael Kors silver logo plaque at the bottom!  

 I am dreaming of the day that I receive a Michael Kors watch as a present because I seriously love every single one of his watches (hence why I have 3 watches on this wish list). This watch is a rose gold stainless steel watch which costs £259 and I just love the sparkling stones around the face and the strap, so elegant and fancy! 
 The next watch is this steel and gold plated chronograph watch that costs £279. I especially love this watch as I love the mix with silver and gold (as I've always been picky over which I prefer!). I just love the simplicity of it!
 This is my favourite MK watch!! It's a silver plated chronograph watch and it's just so unique!! I love the enamel and silver link strap, it's just so amazing! I can imagine wearing this and people complimenting me on it, which is what I want ;) The best thing about this watch is, it's the cheapest one out of the other two!! Coming in at only £185! BARGAIN! <3

 Okay, this last item I know I will never, ever get because it's the most expensive item, but I included it just because...well...look at it. This limited edition Hamilton Croc Leather tote prices up at an extortionate amount of £4,999 (and it's almost sold out!).
Lets just take the time to sit and stare at it and wish for a wealthy Michael Kors filled life...
Couture Doll xo

2 comments:

  1. Omg that phone case is amazing, i want it!! lol also the watches are to die for ive been wanting a michael kors watch for the longest time! nice post xxx
    http://aloveaffairwith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I love it! And I keep hinting at my boyfriend to buy me a watch;) we'll see how Christmas goes! haha! xxx

      Delete