Thursday 5 September 2013

Forever 21 September Wish List

I've recently fallen in love with Forever 21! It's all so cheap and amazing! So I've devised myself a wish list for me to buy this month, and when/if I do, I'll post reviews on here.




  I love this dress! I love black and white stripes for a start, and as soon as I saw this I fell in love! And coming in at only £18.75, it makes it even better! I will definitely be buying this when I can to wear on a night out!
Forever 21 Chic Striped Bodycon Dress - £18.75


  I think I said in a previous post that I am looking for a nice jumper for Autumn and I think I definitely found one that I want! I love the floral crochet shoulders on this jumper and the keyhole button on the back, it's just so cute!
Forever 21 Girly Floral Crochet Top - £14.75

  I also mentioned in another post that I really need a new coat and that I hate coats. I found this one and I LOVE it! I really need this coat, I love its quilted (faux) leather sleeves, that's definitely its selling point for me! I love quilted coats! 
Forever 21 Cozy-Chic Moto Jacket - £32.75


 I love skater skirts and I love this one especially because of the gold studs, it really makes it stand out from all the other leather skater skirts out there (and I own a few myself). It'd go really nice with a nice black crop top and some wedges for a night out!
Forever 21 Studded Faux Leather Skirt - £18.75

♡  Oh my gosh! I love crop tops so much! I love wearing them with skirts, and even though I don't have a washboard stomach, anyone can wear them! Just wear a high waisted skirt (it's what I do)! This one I love especially because it's just so cute and girly and I love the rose pattern on it, and I don't know I just love it, plus it's cheap as chips!
Forever 21 Rockin' Rose Crop Top - £7.75

Couture Doll xo

No comments:

Post a Comment